How do I earn entries for referring people?
You will get one competition entry for referring someone.
Here are the ways you can refer people:
- The simplest way is just to tell friends and family members about the program, and tell them to include your username when they join.
- There is also an auto-refer feature available. Simply enter the names of your friends and their email addresses in the form provided. An email will be sent on your behalf to each of the friends you entered. You can refer up to 5 people at a time.
- You can send your own email to your friends and invite them that way. Just remember to include your special referral link and a description of RewardsCentral at the bottom of the email. This URL links them to the sign-up form and automatically puts your username in the correct place on the form.
Remember, RewardsCentral does not condone spam. Do not send an email promoting RewardsCentral to people you do not know, or to people who would not want the email. Do not post messages to forums or chat rooms promoting your RewardsCentral referral link where such behaviour is not appropriate.
How do I link my Web site to RewardsCentral?
- Make sure you are signed in to RewardsCentral;
- Visit the Referral Banners & Buttons page, available on the Earn Rewards > Refer A Friend page;
- Choose which banner you'd like on your Web site;
- Right click on the banner and select Save picture or similar, and save to your computer;
- Then copy the HTML code below the image and paste into the HTML page where you'd like the banner to appear;
- Upload the changed page, and the banner file, to your Web server as you normally do.
It's important to realise that you must upload the banner file to your own Web space, you can't reference the image from our Web site.
Why doesn't the banner work on my Web site?
Try these steps:
- Check that you have uploaded the image file to your Web site;
- Change the <IMG src="image.gif"> so that the source points to the file in the correct directory on your Web server. See your Web design program's help for more information.
Why haven't I received my referral entries yet?
This could be due to a number of reasons:
- It's possible the member has not yet activated their RewardsCentral account. To do this they must verify their email address by clicking the link in the email sent to them when they joined.
- It's possible the member joined but did not enter your username when they joined, or they made a mistake when entering your username on the join page. Unfortunately, this issue cannot be rectified, as we have no record to show that you referred them. It is your responsibility to ensure that the people you refer enter your username correctly.
- The referral was identified as fraudulent by our system, and the membership in question was cancelled.